After Sweeping up the Awards, Lady Gaga Announces New Album


Monday (11/1) is a happy day for Lil Monster, fans of Lady Gaga. The idol was awarded Best Actress TV Series Golden Globe Award in 2016 as president of American Horror Story: Hotel.

Now, happiness Lil Monster will probably worsen. When interviewed by reporters at the Golden Globes red carpet, the Mother Monster announced ready to release the latest music album this year!

As from collaborating with Tony Bennett released Cheek to Cheek (2014), Gaga has not released a new work. The album is inspired by the work of Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong is highly marketable.

"I will be releasing a new album this year, so I will not know when the album came out, but the album will be released this year," she affirmed, quoted by US Magazine.

Each album, Gaga always gives the dress style and music are different. The public was curious about what style would like Gaga in his latest music album later. But the 29-year-old woman not yet know what kind of character she was in sixth album.

"I do not know whether the new album will reflect my style, it is a difficult thing to say, as I do not know how to be stylish in the new album me later. I still creating all of it, and it is something that is always changing," she told him.

At the Golden Globe, he won the Best Actress TV Series as a reward for acting as the Countess in the television series American Horror Story: Hotel. Citing a statement, plays Countess reminded him of the life and the music she played.

"It is good when I play Countess was reminding me about life and music that I have," she said.

"Living within Countess made me not care about anything. He [Countess] live too long, he knows too much, she will not be distracted by things. I was a little bit different from that character, but a sense of confidence is always with me . "
After Sweeping up the Awards, Lady Gaga Announces New Album After Sweeping up the Awards, Lady Gaga Announces New Album Reviewed by Unknown on February 29, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.